Biddeford Campus

Decary Hall, dating from 1939, was the first building constructed with the founding of St. Francis College, which later became the University of New England.

More than 60 years later, with many additions and transformations, it is home to the University of New England’s College of Arts and Sciences administrative offices, Student Affairs offices, and Information Technology Services.

Academic departments housed in this modern office, classroom and laboratory building include Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Business, and Education.

See also Decary Hall 360° Panorama

Decary Hall

Pages