For information regarding application to the University of New England's undergraduate or graduate programs please follow the instructions available in the admissions section of our website. Applicants to UNE's undergraduate program interested in seeking conditional admission with English language support should complete the undergraduate admission process.

Individuals interested in attending the ELS Language Center should complete the University Placement Service Application or complete the online application and follow the application procedures for this program.

Individuals interested in attending the New England School of English should compete either the paper or online application forms.

Applicants that require a student visa must complete the application process at least four weeks prior to the start of the session. See application details for each school for more information.