Although our February 15 deadline has passed, we continue to accept applications on a space-available basis.
What's Early Action?
We offer an Early Action deadline (non-binding) for undergraduate applicants who desire early notification of their admission status. Applicants wishing to be considered for Early Action will need to submit their completed application by December 1. Students submitting all application materials on or before December 1 will receive notification of their admissions decision prior to December 31.
If you have attended an institution of higher education after graduating from a secondary school for any period of time, please apply as a transfer student. We recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. Current semester transcripts may be required, but you should not wait for the conclusion of the semester to apply. Transfer students are eligible for both financial aid and merit-based scholarships.
Transfer students should submit the following:
- A Common Application or a UNE Application with the $40 application fee.
- Official transcripts from each college or university you have attended.
- If you have completed fewer than 24 credit hours at the college level, submit an official secondary school transcript. The Admissions Committee reserves the right to request the high school transcripts of any applicant to the University. (Please note: If you are applying for either our Dental Hygiene or Nursing programs, you must submit an official secondary school transcript, regardless of your educational background.)
- Central Maine Community College
- Great Bay Community College
- Southern Maine Community College
- Washington County Community College
- York County Community College
HIGH SCHOOL AGREEMENTS
- Biddeford High School
- Lincoln Academy
- Maine Girls Academy
- Maine School of Science and Math
- Thornton Academy