Do you have a nagging shoulder, elbow, wrist, or hand concern interfering with your daily activities?
Do you have a chronic knee concern? ACL injury? Foot or ankle discomfort that you would like more information about?
The Community Therapy Center Clinic is a student-led, faculty-facilitated consultation to address your concerns and provide information. The Community Therapy Center team is here to serve you and get you back into the swing of things!
During your pre-scheduled 60-minute appointment, you can expect:
- To fill out basic paperwork
- Engage in a consultation with students and faculty
- Receive information about how to alleviate your injury/concern
- Expect to pay a $20.00 consultation fee by check or cash (no insurance accepted)
- Receive a follow-up treatment plan designed by students tailored to your unique needs
Appointments are available select Tuesdays & Thursdays through August.
UNE Students, Staff, Faculty, and Community are welcome.