Frequently Asked Questions

Who Is My Advisor?

You can find your advisor assignment using  U-Online:

  • Select "Student Services and Financial Aid"
  • Select "General Student Information"
  • Select "Student Records"
  • Select "General Student Information"
  • Select Term (ex: "Fall Semester 2004")
  • Scroll to "Primary Advisor" caption

If you do not see a 'Primary Advisor' listed, please contact CAS Dean Administrative Assistant Denise Gendron,, ext. 2371, or CAS Professional Advising Services, ext. 2192. 

Westbrook College of Health Professions, located on the lower level of Decary Hall across from the Cafeteria.

Can I Change Advisors?

You can change advisors by contacting your department advising liaisonand discussing your desire to change.

What If I Cannot Find My Advisor?

All faculty or professional advisors should have posted office hours on their office doors.  Most will make appointments by telephone or by e-mail request.  If you unexpectedly need to see your advisor immediately and they are not in, you may then take your issue to your department advising liaison.