Our B.S. in Business Administration, offered on our seaside Biddeford Campus, provides you with a strong base of knowledge in the functional areas of business, including accounting, business law, economics, finance, management, and marketing. It also ensures that you possess the practical skills and competencies in a variety of media and technologies to thrive in the ever-changing business world.
The classroom work you do and internship experience you gain prepare you to succeed in a business career.
As a business major you have the opportunity to focus your studies in one of 6 concentrations:
- MANAGEMENT: The Management concentration covers the organizational, operational and sales aspects of management, as well as introducing non-profit management techniques.
- MARKETING: The Marketing concentration focuses on developing strategic and tactical marketing skills, including those used in both digital media and global environments.
- ECONOMICS: The Economics concentration focuses on understanding the impact of the economy on individuals, society and global business development.
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS: The International Business concentration focuses on understanding the roles that cultural differences, globalization and worldwide trends play in the global marketplace. A semester abroad is required.
- SUSTAINABLE ENTREPRENEURSHIP: The Sustainable Entrepreneurship concentration focuses on applying the concepts of sustainability to the creation of a new venture with triple bottom line responsibility and ecological value.
- HEALTH SECTOR MANAGEMENT: The Health Sector Management concentration focuses on understanding how U.S. health care policies and systems impact business in the health sector. This concentration also introduces students to the growing Pharmaceutical and Bio-tech industries.
UNE's Business program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
We also offer a minor in Business Administration and Economics.