Good teaching is grounded in an iterative cycle of course design and redesign that keeps your courses fresh and current. In this section you will find a variety of teaching resources and information that can help you with this process.
These teaching resources are grouped into five categories:
- Designing your course will provide you with the nuts and bolts of writing student learning outcomes and developing your syllabus
- Teaching your course showcases many innovative ways you can liven up your teaching
- Assessing student learning outcomes helps you focus on validly evaluating and grading your students
- Faculty collaborations feature UNE faculty who are willing to mentor others in areas of their expertise
- Lending library is a collection of teaching and learning books that you can borrow
Have fun exploring!