September 22, 2017
UNE COM, Leonard Hall, Biddeford, Maine
This UNE COM Research and Scholarship Forum is intended to share and celebrate the research conducted by our UNE COM students. Preparing and presenting a poster is a skill and the UNE COM Research and Scholarship Committee embraces its mission for advancing research within UNE COM by supporting our students as they conduct and present their research.
Call for Abstracts Deadline: Sunday, August 27, 2017 at MIDNIGHT
All UNE COM students. Other students (undergraduate students, graduate students, or professional students) working with COM Faculty are eligible to present however are not eligible for awards.
- Basic Science Research
- Clinical Research or Qualitative Research
Awards will be given to first authors receiving the highest scores in each of the Award Categories. The names of the winners will be announced at the awards ceremony. Winners will also be announced in the UNE Community News and COMpass.
All authors who present a poster will be sent a citation for their Curriculum Vitae for their participation in the UNE COM Research and Scholarship Forum.
rESEARCH and scholarship forum SCHEDULE
- 12 p.m. Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. Welcome
- 12:45-2 p.m. Oral Presentations
- 2 p.m. Poster viewing begins
- 2:30-4:30 p.m. Poster judging
- 3:30 p.m. Reception begins (Hors d’oeuvres & Beverages)
- 4:45 p.m. Keynote address (Required for all Peter Morgane Research Fellows)
- 5:45-6 p.m. Awards (Prizes)