The Rowing Coach will be responsible for the continued development of the University of New England's rowing and waterfront programs in conjunction with the other waterfront staff.
Responsibile for directing all aspects of the rowing program within the University including recruiting, supervising daily practices, and coaching recreational and competitive rowers. This position is responsible for organizing and executing team travel to regattas, maintaining best safety practices, maintaining equipment, operating within the established budget, and other duties as assigned. The expectation of the incumbent is five practices a week, either before or after business hours, and travel to and from regattas.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License, and ability to become a UNE driver
- Trailer towing experience
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Previous coaching experience
- US Rowing coaching certificate
- Maine Boating Education Certificate
- Ability to teach a diverse group of athletes
- Prior fundraising experience
* Background check may be required.
- Cover Letter
The University of New England is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and welcomes female and minority candidates.