The following quality resources related to education are freely available online, we have gathered them here for your convenience.
- Educator’s Reference Desk: Offers curriculum materials and lesson plans.
- ERIC: Maintained by the U.S. Department of Education, the Educational Resources Information Center is a digital library of educational literature.
- ETS Test Collection: Established to make information on standardized tests and research instruments available, this library includes 20,000 tests and other assessment tools.
- National Center for Education Statistics: NCES is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education.
- Science Education: Provides resources for children, parents and teachers, including reports and statistics.