The following quality resources related to environmental studies are freely available online, we have gathered them here for your convenience.
- Agricola The National Agricultural Library, as part of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, produces the AGRICultural Online Access database, which contains records for books and articles on agriculture and its allied disciplines.
- Biology and Nature Science.gov's gateway to more than 55 databases, and 2,100 websites from multiple federal agencies.
- CRS Reports National Council for Science and the Environment.
- EPA National Service Center for Environmental Publications.
- Fueleconomy.gov Government source for fuel economy information.
- Natural Resources and Conservation Science.gov's gateway to federal science information and research results.
- Plants Database Standardized information about the vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, hornworts and lichens of the U.S. and its territories.