As librarians, our highest priority is to support the University's academic programs. Students often need extra guidance on choosing and using appropriate library resources and we are here to provide a variety of instructional services to support the curricula and other information and research needs of UNE students, faculty and staff. The services we provide include:
- General library orientations
- Course- or discipline-specific instruction
- Assignment-specific instruction
- Compilation of resource lists
- Individual research consultations
- Hands-on workshops
- Vendor-sponsored training
Both the Biddeford Campus and the Portland Campus libraries have the capacity to offer hands-on training sessions, which are most effective for learning.
If you are interested in having us work with you or your class, please call the library at your home campus to discuss your research instruction needs. We will tailor our offerings to meet your needs.