The following documents are intended to help with frequently-asked questions about publication styles, correct citation forms, website evaluation and the like.
If you do not find a document here that answers your questions, please send us an email describing what you need, and we will be in touch.
- AMA (American Medical Association) Style (PDF)
- AMA (American Medical Association) Manual of Style
- American Political Science Association Style
- APA (American Psychological Association) Style (PDF)
- American Sociological Association Style
- Chicago Style
- CSE (Council of Science Editors) Style
- CSE Style sheet - Color coded (PDF)
- MLA (Modern Language Association) Style (PDF)
- NLM (National Library of Medicine style )- Citing Medicine: The NLM style guide for Authors, Editors, and Publishers
Magazine Article Evaluation
Web Site Evaluation
- Website Evaluation: Ask These Questions to See if You Have a Quality Website
- Web Page Evaluation Checklist
Student Academic Success Center
Some of these pages require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can obtain a free copy of the software by visiting the Adobe website.