- How to Find a Specific Journal Article
- Is It a Scholarly Journal or Isn't It?
- Full Text Journals
- ILLiad: Interlibrary Loan
* = MSL/UMS-funded
M = Mobile Site
ERIC - EBSCO
The ERIC (Educational Resources Information Center) database is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education to provide extensive access to educational-related literature. The ERIC database corresponds to two printed journals: Resources in Education (RIE) and Current Index to Journals in Education (CIJE), providing access to 14,000 documents and over 20,000 journal articles per year. Funding for EBSCO ERIC provided by Maine State Library and University of Maine System. (*, M)
HeinOnline is Hein’s premier online research product with more than 60 million pages of legal history available in an online, fully-searchable, image-based format. HeinOnline bridges the gap in legal history by providing comprehensive coverage from inception of more than 1,400 law and law-related periodicals.
LexisNexis Academic Universe
Includes international, national and local news sources; legal research resources; business news and financial information; medical and reference resources.
ProQuest Central is a multidisciplinary database with over 11,000 titles, with over 8,000 titles in full-text. It serves as the central resource for researchers at all levels in all markets. Over 160 subjects areas are covered extensively in this product including business and economics, health and medical, news and world affairs, technology, social sciences and more.
ProQuest Education Journals
Over 250 leading full text journals in education and related fields.
This database contains more than 3 million records devoted to peer-reviewed literature in the behavioral sciences and mental health. Journal articles, chapters, books, dissertations, and reports on psychology and related fields from 1887 on are included, some in full-text. articles. (M)
The following is a listing of selected subject headings relating to education. Each is a live link directly into the UNE Libraries catalog
There are no subject headings at this time.
Web Site Evaluation criteria.
- United States Supreme Court
- America Reads
- U.S. Government Documents
- American Center for the Study of Distance Education
- American Universities
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Children's picture book database
- CLWG: Children's Literature Web Guide
- Cornell Legal Information Institute
- Education Statistics at a Glance
- Explorations in Learning & Instruction: The Theory Into Practice Database
- Federal Digital System: America's Authentic Government Information
- Justia U.S. States
- National Center for Education Statistics
- State Statutes: Cornell
- State Information: Washburn Law
- United States Statutes
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeal, first circuit
- U.S. Department of Education
- Websites for Kids
For assistance with education research, please contact Cadence Atchinson at the Biddeford Campus library, firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-602-2497,