Welcome Online Students!
You can access the online resources and services offered by UNE's Library Services with your University username and password. This is the same password you use to access myUNE, Blackboard, U-Online and Banner. How do I access online resources?
If you need help using Library Services' databases, eBooks or electronic journals, Ask a Librarian.
Certain services (such as Downloading Library eBooks and audiobooks) require the use of your UNE ID barcode number. If you do not know your barcode number, you can call (207) 602-2361 or (207) 221-4330 to have Library Services staff look it up. If you are not in our system, you will need to contact your program before proceeding.
- Search for Information by Subject - Subject guides help you find appropriate and important resources in your field of study.
- eBooks - A search of our library catalog limited to eBooks for easy off-campus access.
- Full Text Journals - A search for journals UNE owns or has access to (both electronically and on campus) by title or subject.
- Tutorials - A series of short tutorials to walk you through using UNE's resources.
- WorldCat - Search the world's largest network of library content and services: Once you have done a search (after selecting an item you would like to find) put in your zip code to see where the item can be found nearest you.
- ILLiad - InterLibrary Loan at UNE. If you are looking for an article in a journal which is not available in full text online, or which is available only in paper format at one of our libraries, place a request through ILLiad, UNE's worldwide interlibrary loan service. When the article is received it will be sent to you electronically.