- Aging and Health A to Z: Find a disease or problem by its first letter
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Get the STEADI Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths & Injuries tool kit to integrate fall prevention into your practice.
- Eldercare at Home: Caregiving how to - this resource covers more than 25 topics, giving guidance and providing clear, practical instructions for dealing with common caregiving problems.
- National Institute on Aging: Age Page Resources: NIA is one of the 27 Institutes and Centers of the National Institute of Health, leads a broad scientific effort to understand the nature of aging and to extend the healthy, active years of life. NIA is the primary Federal agency supporting and conducting Alzheimer's disease research.
- National Institute on Aging at NIH - Go4Life: A free online tool that let you set fitness goals, track your progress, get coaching tips and more.