For living on campus during Summer Orientation Sessions or Transfer Orientation you will need to bring the following items:
- Bed linens (sized Twin XL) and pillow(s)
- Shower Shoes
- Bathing Suit (optional for pool)
- Comfortable Shoes/Sneakers
- Rain Jacket
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Something to write on and with
Please leave electronics and other valuable items at home.
The following are provided during Orientation:
- All meals
- If you need assistance with linens, towels, or pillows, please contact the Orientation Advisors
If you are participating in a Trailblazer program, you will receive an email from your Orientation Advisors with program-specific waivers and packing lists.