University of Nebraska, Lincoln
Medical Statistics, Causal Inference
- Tu C, Koh WY. A comparison of balancing scores for estimating rate ratios of count data in observational studies. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation 2017; 46(1):772-778.
- Choi H, Stewart A, Tu C. Medication discrepancies in the dental record and impact of pharmacist-led intervention. International Dental Journal 2016, accept.
- McCall K, Nichols SD, Holt C, Ochs L, Cattabriga G, Tu C. Prescription monitoring program trends among individuals arrested in Maine for trafficking prescription drugs in 2014. Pharmacotherapy 2016; 36(6):585-589.
- Tu C, Koh WY. Causal inference for average treatment effects of multiple treatments with non-normally distributed outcome variables. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation 2016; 86(5):855-861.
- Tu C, Koh WY. Using inverse probability weighting estimators to evaluate various propensity scores when treatment switching exists. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation 2016; 45(6):2182-2190.
- Tu C, Koh WY. Comparison of adjusted and unadjusted marginal probabilities for estimating binomial parameters in observational studies. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation 2014; 84(12):2644-2651.
- McCall KL, Tu C, Lacroix M, Holt C, Wallace KL, Balk J. Controlled substance prescribing trends and physician and pharmacy utilization patterns: epidemiological analysis of the Maine prescription monitoring program from 2006 to 2010. Journal of Substance Use 2013; 18(6):467-475.
- Tu C, Jiao S, Koh WY. Comparison of clustering algorithms on generalized propensity score in observational studies: a simulation study. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation 2013; 83(12):2206-2218.
- Tu C, Koh WY, Jiao S. Using generalized doubly robust estimator to estimate average treatment effects of multiple treatments in observational studies. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation 2013; 83(8):1518-1526.
- Lawrence M, Hartigan E, Tu C. Lower limb moments differ when towing a weighted sled with different loads and attachment points. Sports Biomechanics 2013; 12(2):186-194.
- Zimmerman L, Brnason S, Schulz P, Nieveen J, Tu C. Rural versus urban comparison: physical activity and functioning following coronary artery bypass surgery. Online Journal of Rural Nursing and Health Care 2012; 12(1):16-28.
- Teter CJ, Falone AE, Bakaian AM, Tu C, Ongur D, Weiss RD. Medication adherence and attitudes in patients with bipolar disorder and current versus past substance use disorder. Psychiatry Research 2011; 190(2-3):253-258.
- Zimmerman L, Barnason S, Hertzog M, Young L, Nieveen J, Schulz P, Tu C. Gender differences in recovery outcomes after an early recovery symptom management intervention. Heart & Lung: The Journal of Acute and Critical Care 2011; 40(5):429-439.
- May T, Seder DB, Fraser GL, Tu C, McCrum B, Lucas L, Riker RR. Association of the bedside shivering assessment scale and derived EMG power during therapeutic hypothermia in survivors of cardiac arrest. Resuscitation 2011; 82(8):1100-1103.
- Tu C, Koh WY. Using bioequivalence approach to assess toxicity effect of herbal products, tyrelTM and rumbionTM. American Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology 2010; 5(2):109-111.
- Zimmerman L, Barnason S, Young L, Tu C, Schulz P, Abbott A. Symptom profile of coronary artery bypass surgery patients at risk for poor functioning outcomes. Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing 2010; 25(4):292-300.
- Barnason S, Zimmerman L, Schulz P, Tu C. Influence of an early recovery telehealth intervention on physical activity and functioning after coronary artery bypass surgery among older adults with high disease burden. Heart & Lung: The Journal of Acute and Critical Care 2009; 38(6):459-468.
- Barnason S, Zimmerman L, Nieveen J, Schulz P, Miller, C, Hertzog M, Tu C. Influence of a symptom management telehealth intervention on older adults’ early recovery outcomes after coronary artery bypass surgery. Heart & Lung: The Journal of Acute and Critical Care 2009; 38(5):364-376.
- Zimmerman L, Barnason S, Schulz P, Nieveen J, Miller C, Hertzog M, Rasmussen D, Tu C. The effects of a symptom management intervention on symptom evaluation, physical functioning, and physical activity for women after coronary artery bypass surgery. Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing 2007; 22(6):493-500.