Watch Educating Pharmacists for Your Team. A video about the College of Pharmacy.
The University of New England is a national leader in the education of health professionals. The College of Pharmacy is located on UNE’s Portland Campus, which also includes the Westbrook College of Health Professions and the College of Dental Medicine.
The College of Pharmacy strives to:
- Foster pride in pharmacy’s contributions to society.
- Maintain a student-centered approach to teaching.
- Promote leadership in students to further develop the profession.
- Provide diverse pathways for students to continue their formal education.
- Embrace and learn from the diversity of students and faculty.
- Instill in students the value of lifelong learning.
- Conduct its programs in an atmosphere of collegiality and mutual respect.
- Instill the value of and desire for interprofessional collaboration for successful patient care.
- Develop a spirit of community service and social responsibility.
- Deliver programs guided by a spirit of integrity and accountability.
- Maintain a program of on-going faculty and staff development.
- Achieve academic excellence by adhering to its standards for quality.
- Pursue discovery with a passion for improving quality of life.