Return to top
Registration Services

Student Records

Student academic (and related) records are kept in Registration Services on the Biddeford and Portland Campuses.  Below you can find links to information that is pertinent to you and your student record to include your rights and how we protect you.  If you have an questions, please feel free to stop into one of our offices (BC - Decary Hall 114 or PC - Hersey Hall 119).  This information is part of the University's Academic Catalog.