On both our Biddeford and and Portland campuses, the Student Health Center is committed to providing high-quality care and educational outreach services.
Our approach is comprehensive and holistic, and we provide individualized care that emphasizes health promotion and self-advocacy. Within the University community, we strive to empower you with knowledge for healthy living.
- Evaluation and treatment of chronic and acute illnesses
- Evaluation and treatment of minor injury
- Mental health and referral for treatment
- Gynecological care and pelvic exams, including women’s health issues and birth control
- Physicals, including sports and pre-clinical exams
- STD screenings
- Immunization administration (Gardasil available)
- PPD testing
- Lab services