American Red Cross Swim Lessons
For all levels and abilities
The Children's Swim Program at UNE runs in five week sessions on Saturday mornings, two sessions during the Fall Semester and again in the Spring Semester.
Next Session: Sept 10–Oct 15, and Oct. 22–Nov. 19 2017.
- Swim Team Prep Class: This is a great opportunity for young people thinking about participating on their middle school or high school swim team. We will be doing team style workouts with a focus on technique, endurance and kick.
- Private Lessons: Cost for half hour private lesson is $35 per lesson
- Semi-private Swim Lessons: Cost for half hour semi-private is $25 per participant.
Please register online at une.universitytickets.com in advance. On the first day you will complete one medical form and one waiver form for each child.
Registration and Testing
Registration information coming soon
Registration & No Swim Test
This applies to children under the age of 5, children who have taken lessons at UNE recently, or children who have a record (e.g., American Red Cross card) indicating their level.
Registration & Swim Test
This applies to children 5 years of age and older, who have not taken lessons at UNE or do not have any record indicating their level. Children should come prepared to swim.
Must be paid at time of registration
- $60 per child, $75 for Jr Lifeguard and Swim Team Prep
- $55 per child, $68 for UNE Faculty, Staff or Student (must be parent or legal guardian of child to receive the discounted rate)
The program is located on the beautiful grounds of the University of New England's Biddeford Campus on the Saco River and in the Campus Center.