Break Housing

Break Housing is available if you need to stay on campus during the Thanksgiving, winter and spring break periods. You may opt to stay in housing over breaks because of athletics, internships, long distance travel, student teaching, or on-campus or local employment.

You can pick up a Break Housing application at the Office of Housing and Residential/Commuter Life. We require documentation from a coach, supervisor or professor stating your participation in a program to be submitted with the application form.

You will be assigned a temporary space in East Hall; you do not stay in your own room during Break Housing. Students who select to live in East Hall acknowledge the Break Period Housing Policy and will be notified if their room will be used.