Interprofessional Case-Based Learning
Enhance your classroom experience, clinical practice and future prospects by participating in the Intensive Team-Based Learning (IPTI) experience, offered 1-2 times per semester. Employers are seeking graduates trained in collaboration because evidence shows that high functioning teams can improve quality care delivery and reduce medical missteps.
- Roles & Responsibilities: You will know the scope of training and practice with a variety other health professions
- Communication: You will know how to conduct a difficult conversation in a health care setting
What’s in it for me?
- Advanced team-based training that takes your IP awareness to the clinical practice level
- Interpersonal communication skills for diverse and difficult health care conversations
- Gain comfort in identifying, acknowledging and taking steps to prevent/correct medical error
- Make professional contacts outside of your own profession
- Enhance opportunity to earn an IPE Honors Distinction for your portfolio
Contact IPEC for a copy of this semester’s schedule.