On Campus and Hybrid/Flipped Course MSW

For more information about the On Campus and Hybrid/Flipped options for earning an MSW, contact the School of Social Work at (207) 221-4503.

To request application materials for our On Campus or Hybrid/Flipped options, please contact:

Graduate Admissions Office
(800) 477-4UNE extension 4225

Online MSW

For more information or to apply for our Online MSW Option, please call our off-site Admissions Department at (877) 863-6791, click here for more information, or send an email to:

Curriculum Information

For curriculum or other program information, please contact: (207) 221-4503