The Integrated Structural Acupuncture Course for Physicians features hands-on training on real patients by world renowned master, Kiiko Matsumoto, and other recognized experts in acupuncture. Learn how to integrate acupuncture into your busy medical practice.
The course runs September 23, 2019 - June 8, 2020 at the AC Hotel by Marriott Boston Cambridge in Cambridge, MA. Unique access to web-based learning with 4 live weekend sessions in the beautiful and historic Boston, Massachusetts.
300+ AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM and AOA Hours
In the course, you will learn how to:
- Combat the opioid crisis and develop skills to offer patients effective alternative treatments
- Become an expert in dry needling
- Incorporate basic osteopathic methods of assessment and treatment into your practice
- Acquire techniques for rapid treatment of emergency medical conditions
- Acupuncture practice management
- Help your patients effectively manage a variety of complex problems including Pain, OB/GYN, Hormonal, GI, Cardiovascular, Neurological and Psychiatric, Structural and Orthopedic, Autoimmune and Autonomic, etc.
- Learn a variety of treatment strategies and acupuncture techniques, including Ear Acupuncture, Scar Treatment, Myofascial and Neuroanatomic Treatments, Dry Needling, Electroacupuncture and Laser techniques, Osteopathic Assessment, Nutritional Integration , Cosmetic Acupuncture and more!
- Customize your education with elective, skills advancement sessions:
- Battlefield Acupuncture
- Pulse Diagnosis
- Dry Needling
- Osteopathic Muscle Testing
- Treating Common Musculoskeletal Conditions with Osteopathic Manipulation, Meridian Therapy, Dry Needling and Manual Muscle Testing
- Facial Diagnosis
For more info visit us today at www.AcuMed.org.
Sponsored by AcuMed and the UNE College of Osteopathic Medicine
COM Office of Continuing Medical Education