To request a Department, Program, or College Consultation you can call or email the center at ext. 2300 or email@example.com.
The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning will work with you to examine systemically how to integrate pedagogical advances into your department, program, or college.
You may initiate conversations on a wide range of topics, for example
- New Faculty onboarding
- Working with English Language Learners (ELL) in the online environment
- Accreditation requirements that relate to pedagogy, such as curriculum mapping, instituting student engagement pedagogy, identifying student outcomes and linking these outcomes to authentic assessments
Potential Formats include
- Formal or informal conversation — could be conducted on campus, via email or by phone focused on a pedagogical issue, concern, or exploration that you have identified
- Review of materials — e.g., feedback on a course syllabi, assignments
- Ongoing programmatic support to integrate a new methodology
- Sponsorship of a workshop