For students and families affected by the coronavirus pandemic
As the impacts of the coronavirus are felt around the world, all of us at UNE hope that you and your family are well. We understand how challenging this situation is for everyone, and we want to reassure you that we are right there with you.
Accepting Applications on a Space-Available Basis
If you have already made your college decision, congratulations — we send all our best wishes for your future success.
If you are still considering your college options for the fall, UNE continues to accept applications on a space-available basis. Please note:
- We are test-optional for most programs.
- We will accept unofficial transcripts, grades, and standardized test scores (for those submitting testing) for now if necessary. (Official information must be provided prior to enrollment.)
- We continue to offer financial aid, and housing is currently still available.
- We will waive the application fee for any new applications. (Use “HS Admit Day” as a fee waiver on the Common App.)
- We have extended our deposit deadline to June 1, to give you and your family more time to make this important decision.
Start Your Application
Questions? Connect with Admissions
- Arrange an online meeting with a counselor at our Visit UNE page.
- Contact Undergraduate Admissions at 1 (800) 477-4863 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We promise to work with you during this challenging time. Please reach out to us at any time to let us know how we can help.