November 15, 2019
Ammonoosuc Community Health Services, Inc.
The ACHS Dentist provides professional dental services to our community-based dental program, supervises affiliated employees, and provides high quality hands-on dental care to our rural patient population. Services will be provided in our state-of-the-art, modern clinical setting and may also occur in a variety of other settings including schools, community health centers, nursing homes, and community facilities.
- Perform dental evaluations on all patients and provide general and comprehensive dentistry services to the Dental and Oral Health Center, including performing oral examinations to all patients within our rural population.
- Interpret x-rays; treat mouth diseases; perform restorations and other treatment as needed.
- Take impressions, order dentures and fit and adjust dentures.
- Instruct patients in oral hygiene and dental care; instruct patients in health care practices to practice preventive health care practices.
- Perform emergency procedures on patients in order to reduce or eliminate immediate pain.
- Perform comprehensive restorative treatments, fixed (single and multiple unit) prosthodontics, removable prosthodontics, endodontics procedures and oral surgery treatments.
- Commitment to work as a team with all members of the dental practice.
- Proficiency in restorative treatments (adult and pediatric), fixed (single and multiple unit) prosthodontics, removable prosthodontics (full and partial dentures), endodontics procedures (NSRCT) and oral surgery treatments (to include simple and surgical extractions, alveolplasty and etc.).
- Minimum of one-year prior dental experience as a practicing dentist, or having completed a dental residency program, or proof of adequate dental experience in internship while attending dental school or after graduation.
Education & Experience Requirements
- D.D.S. degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in general dental care.
- Three years of increasingly responsible experience in providing professional dentistry case, previous clinical experience is desirable.
Certificates & Licenses Requirements
- Possession of a valid license to practice dentistry in New Hampshire.
- Eligible to obtain license to prescribe narcotics.
- A valid U.S. driver’s license is required for the position or ability to obtain within first six months.
- Proof of adequate vehicle insurance and medical clearance may also be required.
Please contact Anel Hazlewood, Human Resources Director, at 603.444.8246 or email@example.com for details.
Please submit cover letter and CV to Anel Hazlewood, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Your Contact Information:
Human Resources Director