- Demonstrate foundational knowledge in Sport and Recreation Management: History, Management, Marketing, Financial, Economic, Legal and Ethical by demonstrating an understanding of the concepts and theories.
- Demonstrate effective skills in written and oral communications using appropriate technologies.
- Demonstrate an ability to integrate the concepts of the core ares of Sport and Recreation Management.
- Demonstrate awareness to the importance of the legal and ethical requirements of Sport and Recreation Management activities and programming.
- Demonstrate an ability to conduct methodological secondary research into Sport and Recreation Management-related issues; requiring familiarity with a range of data, research sources, and appropriate technologies.