Sport Management Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate foundational knowledge in Sport and Recreation Management: History and Society, Management, Marketing, Finance, and Economics; by demonstrating an understanding of related concepts and theories.
- Demonstrate effective skills in written and oral communications using appropriate skills and technologies.
- Demonstrate an ability to integrate the concepts of the core ares of Sport and Recreation Management.
- Demonstrate awareness to the importance of the legal and ethical requirements of Sport and Recreation Management activities and programming.
- Demonstrate an ability to conduct methodological secondary research into Sport and Recreation Management-related issues; requiring familiarity with a range of data, research sources, and appropriate technologies.