Office of Communications
Our mission is to highlight the extraordinary work members of UNE do in a variety of fields and to support their efforts through a communications effort that includes media relations; marketing; social media strategy; brand management; crisis communications; content creation in print, film, web and other media platforms. Equally important to our mission is to help members of our community to have a better sense of what UNE is and what it does.
- Branding: Adhere to UNE usage guidelines
- Editorial Guidelines: Ensure consistency in publications
- UNE Facts: Explore Maine’s largest private university
- Our Staff: Learn who we are
- Our Services: Browse our portfolio and request assistance
If you are a member of the media working on a story, we will be happy to assist you. Whether you are working on a story about UNE, specifically, or about one of the diverse subject areas in which our faculty possess expertise, we will respond promptly to your inquiry.
- Contact a UNE Media Relations Specialist
- Search our Faculty Expertise Guide
- Press Kit on UNE President Danielle N. Ripich, Ph.D.
- Current and Past UNE News Stories
- RSS Feeds
- Athletics News
News and Publications
In addition to encouraging local and national media outlets to cover major UNE events and news, we post news of faculty and student accomplishments on the UNE website. We also create and design UNE Magazine, and other publications.
Where to Find Us
The Office of Communications is housed in Ginn Hall on the UNE Portland Campus. We also travel regularly to the Biddeford Campus to attend meetings and cover events.
The University of New England does not discriminate in admissions or access to, or treatment in, its programs and activities on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, or disabling conditions in violation of federal or state civil rights laws of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.