Biochemistry Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to describe and apply advanced biochemical information and concepts.
- Students will be able to demonstrate proficiency in safe and ethical laboratory practices and use of instrumentation standard to the discipline.
- Students will be able to clearly communicate biochemical information in both oral and written forms.
- Students will be able to work collaboratively in various team settings.
- Students will be able to compete successfully for placement in graduate programs or employment relevant to the field of study.