Educational Leadership Learning Outcomes
- Participate fully and responsibly in supportive and action based learning environments of authentic value for colleagues in K-12 education, community college, health, business, and other sectors.
- Develop and utilize transformative institutional processes to foster, assess the results, and respond to the reported analysis for continued systemic change.
- Use technology for research collaboration and dissertation development among colleagues and faculty (e.g., web/videoconferencing).
- Fully utilize an integrated curriculum that fuses discreet elements of each candidate’s program of study into a coherent whole.
- Fully utilize online search tools and databases to identify research studies and other relevant resources.
- Participate in virtual seminars and conferences building a professional learning community.
- Employ problem and case-based learning strategies extensively in courses and dissertation.
- Write and successfully defend a field-based dissertation.