Welcome to the Math Club at the University of New England. We organize many exciting events and problem solving activities. If you would like to get involved with a student organization on campus that will help you learn problem-solving skills and discover how mathematics is used in other disciplines, feel free to attend one of our weekly meetings. The Math Club is not just for Mathematical Sciences majors.
Meeting Time and Place
Math Club's Mission
The Math Club at the University of New England is a student organization devoted to:
- Raising awareness of the rewards of mathematics.
- Raising awareness of how mathematics is utilized, especially in other fields.
- Engaging students in mathematical activities.
- Increasing cooperation between students, faculty and community members.
- Increasing awareness of potential mathematical careers.
- President: Cameron Hodgdon
- Vice President: Grayson Szczepaniak
- Secretary: Megan Perry
- Treasurer: Carlos Aguero
Interested in Speaking?
If you are have an interesting idea, result, method, or some application of mathematics, come talk to us! Please contact Joseph Langan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in Joining?
If you are a UNE student and would like to become a member, please contact Joseph Langan at email@example.com. Remember, you are welcome to attend meetings prior to joining; you do not have to be a member to attend.
Ryan D. Hedstrom, M.S.T.
11 Hills Beach Rd.
Biddeford, ME 04005