|GENERAL SERVICES FEE||$630|
|TOTAL DIRECT COSTS||$39,735|
Students are required to purchase a laptop computer. A one-time technology allowance of $1,500 is included in the first-year cost of attendance.
Books and Supplies
The costs will vary depending on the courses the student is taking. The Financial Aid Office estimates $750 for Year 1 for books and supplies, $800 for Year 2, $400 for Year 3, and $300 for Year 4.
Indirect costs are included in the student's financial aid budget. These are not direct charges from the University, but allowances that are given to cover expenses that the student may have while attending school (the allowances listed below cover the number of months the student is enrolled for each year of the program).
First, Second and Third YEAR (Aug - MAY)
- $11,250 Room and Board
- $3,600 Transportation/Travel costs
- $1,440 Personal/Misc. costs
Fourth YEAR (May - MAY)
- $15,000 Room and Board
- $4,800 Transportation/Travel Costs
- $1,920 Personal/Misc. costs
The living expense allowances are based on the following amounts per month, for the months enrolled:
- Room and Board $1,250/month (rent, food, utilities)
- Transportation costs $400/month
- Personal/Misc. costs $160/month