- Students will be able to identify and define a problem or issue which can be addressed from a variety of disciplinary perspectives.
- Students will be able to apply and integrate methods, materials, and/or insights from different disciplines to the solution of a problem, the analysis of an issue or the completion of a project. This will reflect coursework as well as independent reading and research.
- Students will be able to find and evaluate different views from within a discipline.
- Students will be able to conduct primary and secondary research in order to develop well documented, supported, reasoned, and informed conclusions to problems and issues.
- Students will be able to find, use, and evaluate a variety of sources of information.
- Students will be able to communicate ideas clearly.
- Students will be able to complete an interdisciplinary capstone thesis or project informed by their previous work in different disciplines.
- Students will demonstrate a working knowledge of content from at least two disciplines.