Mississippi State University
University of Madras
University of Madras
Drug Delivery and Formulation
Please see the following press coverage on Dr. Mohan's lab.
1. WCSH6: https://tinyurl.com/yak7sq2z
2. WMTW: https://tinyurl.com/y8m9le9s
2. Portland Press Herald: https://tinyurl.com/y8cotx42
PEER REVIEWED PUBLICATIONS (2011 – Present)
(supervised students are underlined; *, indicates corresponding author)
- Mohan, S*., Harding, L., Moua, N. (2016). Nw-hydroxy-L-arginine as a novel ethnic specific indicator of estrogen-negative breast cancer. Amino Acids. 48(11):2693-2698. DOI :10.1007/s00726-016-2301-5.
- Mohan, S*., Harding, L. (2016). Maintenance of cytosolic calcium is crucial to extend L-Arginine therapeutic benefits during continuous dosing. Nutrition Research.36(10):1114-1120. DOI: 10.1016/j.nutres.2016.07.002
- Mohan, S*., Benson, C. (2014). Understanding the metabolic possibilities for L-Arginine tolerance development. Austin Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences. 2(2):6.
- Mohan S*., Patel H., Bolinaga J., Soekamto N. (2013). AMP-activated protein kinase regulates L-arginine mediated cellular responses. Nutrition and Metabolism. 10:40
- Mohan S*., Patel H., Bolinaga J., Soekamto N., Achu L., Teklemariam K. (2012). Dihydrobiopterin (BH2): Key Determinant in influencing arginine mediated endothelial tolerance and dysfunction. American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology. 8:54-62
- Mohan S., Fung HL. (2012). Mechanism of cellular oxidation stress induced by asymmetric dimethylarginine. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 13:7521-7531
- Mohan S., Wu CC., Shin S., Fung HL. (2011). Continuous exposure to L-arginine induces oxidative stress and physiological tolerance in cultured human endothelial cells. Amino Acids. 43:1179-88
- Shin S., Mohan S., Fung HL. (2011). Intracellular L-arginine concentration does not determine NO production in endothelial cells: Implications on the L-arginine paradox. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 414:660-663
- Shin S., Fung S-M., Mohan S., Fung HL. (2011). Simultaneous bio-analysis of L-arginine, L-citrulline and dimethylarginases by LC-MS/MS. Journal of Chromatography B. 876:467- 474