We would love to host you on our beautiful seaside campus in Biddeford, Maine. We will be happy to set up an individual appointment for you during the week.
In the summer months, we also offer a series of Open House events that provide you and your family a chance to visit campus and learn more about what makes our College of Osteopathic Medicine a special place to learn and grow.
If you are unable to visit, or just beginning your search, please check to see if an Admissions representative will be visiting a place near you.
We will start accepting RSVPs for Open House dates beginning on May 1, 2015. In the meantime if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at UNECOMadmissions@une.edu. More information to follow.
Open House events introduce you to:
- The admissions process and curriculum
- A "Day in the Life" of a medical school student
- Our beautiful seaside campus
- Faculty, who engage you in one-on-one meetings
- Current COM students
- Admissions representatives (optional/upon request)
June 5, 12, 19 and 26
July 10, 17 and 24