UNE has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent for verification of student enrollment and degrees awarded.
Using Student Self-Service with the National Student Clearinghouse, you can print enrollment verification certificates, find out when deferment notices were sent to your lender, view your enrollment history and enrollment verifications provided at your request, and get a list of your student loan holders. Current and former students may request enrollment verifications through U-Online.
- Log into U-Online using your Noreaster ID and Password
- Select Student Services menu
- Select Student Records menu
- Select Enrollment Verification
- Select Submit to connect to the National Student Clearinghouse
- Choose Current Enrollment or All Enrollment
- Select Obtain an enrollment certificate
Print or download a .pdf copy of the Enrollment Verification Certificate
Commercial verifiers of degrees and enrollment must contact the National Student Clearinghouse for verifications
Mail : National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171