The Graduate and Professional Student Association (GAPSA), on the Portland Campus of the University of New England, is a student-run governance organization serving graduate and professional students and student organizations in the Westbrook College of Health Professions, the College of Pharmacy and the College of Dental Medicine.
GAPSA serves three primary purposes:
- To promote and foster professional development and collaboration between the various student and academic organizations (as an extension of the Interprofessional Education Collaborative).
- To advocate and communicate on issues of importance to graduate and professional students.
- To provide programming to meet the needs of graduate and professional students.
UNE's Graduate and Professional Student Association is a member of the National Association of Graduate-Professional Students (NAGPS).
For more information and helpful resources, visit NAGPS website.
Student Organization Registration
GAPSA Committee Positions
Grant Funding Applications
Program Registration Forms
- Complete this Registration Form for all programming.
- Submit and your Student Affairs advisor will respond.
- UNE username and password is required.