The Graduate and Professional Student Association (GAPSA), on the Portland Campus of the University of New England, is a student-run governance organization serving graduate and professional students and student organizations in the Westbrook College of Health Professions, the College of Pharmacy and the College of Dental Medicine.
GAPSA serves three primary purposes:
- It promotes and fosters professional development and collaboration between the various student and academic organizations (as an extension of the Interprofessional Education Collaborative).
- It advocates and communicates on issues of importance to graduate and professional students.
- It provides programming to meet the needs of graduate and professional students.
UNE's Graduate and Professional Student Association is a member of the National Association of Graduate-Professional Students (NAGPS).
For more information and helpful resources, visit NAGPS website.
Student Organization Registration Packet
- 2016-2017 Student Organization Registration Packet (COMING SOON)
Grant Funding Applications
GAPSA is now accepting applications for the 2016/2017 Academic Year.
Program Registration Forms
- Complete this Registration Form for all programming.
- Submit and your Student Affairs advisor will respond.
- UNE username and password is required.