Welcome to the Psychology Club at the University of New England. We welcome Psychology majors, minors, or anyone else who has an interest in Psychology. We hold regular club meetings and put on campuswide events that engage members of the larger academic community at UNE in activities that involve psychology.
Meeting Time and Place
When: Biweekly on Mondays at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Decary Hall, Room 202a
- Harvest Fest: We will sponsor Trick or Treat bag decorating.
- Coats for Kids: We will join forces with this organization to gather donated coats for kids who cannot afford them.
- MEPA: We will travel to Augusta to attend the Maine Psychological Association conference.
- NEDA: We are sponsoring the National Eating Disorder Awareness week, during which we will be giving out informational brochures and awareness items.
- Thin Line: We will be hosting the the performance Thin Line presented by UNE's Add Verb Productions. This performance is a powerful play that breaks the silence about eating disorders.
- Relay for Life: As a group, we will create a team to participate in the Relay for Life here at UNE.
- More to come.
Interested in speaking?
We are always looking for new and interesting guest speakers. If you have some psychological research or application you would like to share, please contact Nicole Baker at email@example.com.
Interested in joining?
If you are a UNE student and would like to become a member of the Psychology Club, please contact Nicole Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, you are welcome to come to a meetings prior to joining. You do not have to be a member to attend.
President: Nicole Baker
Vice President: Alex Bellows
Secretary: Shelby Peterson
Treasurer: Tiffany Shahin
Decary Hall, Room 354A
11 Hills Beach Rd.
Biddeford, ME 04005