UNE COM 16th Annual Research and Scholarship Forum
September 30, 2016
UNE COM, Leonard Hall, Biddeford, Maine
This UNE COM Research and Scholarship Forum is intended to share and celebrate the research conducted by our UNE COM students. Preparing and presenting a poster is an art and the UNE COM Research and Scholarship Committee embraces its mission for advancing research within UNE COM by supporting our students as they conduct and present their research.
All UNE COM students
- Basic Science and Bench Research
- Clinical Research including Qualitative Research
Awards will be given to first authors receiving the highest scores in each of the Award Categories. The names of the winners will be announced at the awards ceremony, and the winners will also be announced in the UNE Community News and COMpass.
All authors who present a poster will be sent a citation for their Curriculum Vitae for their participation in the UNE COM Research and Scholarship Forum.
- 1:30-2:15 p.m. Oral Presentations
- 2:15-2:30 p.m. Afternoon Break with Refreshments
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. Oral Presentations
- 3:30-4:30 p.m. Poster judging and reception (Hors d’oeuvres & Beverages)
- 4:45-5:45 p.m. Keynote address
- 5:45-6 p.m. Awards (Prizes)