Apply now to join us for a semester at UNE Morocco. The Global Education Program office can assist you with your application, travel logistics, passport photos and more.
- Fall 2018 Semester in Morocco: May 1, 2018
- Spring 2019 Semester in Morocco: December 1, 2018
Applications are reviewed in the order in which they are received. Get yours in today — spots are filling up fast!
Our online application is easy to complete. In addition to a few personal details and course preferences, you will need to submit the following items:
- Personal Statement (no longer than one page)
- Photocopy of passport photo page
- Photocopy of U.S. driver's license or state ID
- Photocopy of your UNE student ID
Students from Other Universities
Students from other universities are encouraged to apply to the University of New England's global education programs on our Tangier Campus.
If you're interested in joining us for an incredible semester abroad, please contact Emily Dragon, Global Education Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. She'll assist you with the credit transfer process and your application.