Where Do I Start

Continuing Education takes many forms at the University of New England. We offer a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate level college courses, workshops, seminars and distance education classes to meet your educational needs. Please check the information below, and click on the link that will best address your needs.

College of Arts and Sciences
Offering undergraduate and graduate level courses within the College of Arts and Sciences. Call (207) 602-2675 for assistance.

Westbrook College of Health Professions
Offering courses in Dental Hygiene, Nursing, Nurse Anesthesia, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant, Social Work, Addictions Counseling Certificate, Gerontology Certificate. 

College of Osteopathic Medicine
Providing continuing medical education to physicians and health professionals. Call (207) 602-2589.

College of Osteopathic Medicine Online Courses
For online courses in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Microbiology, call (207) 602-2494.

For our online Master of Science in Medical Education Leadership, Master of Public Health, or Graduate Certificate in Public Health, call (207) 602-2112.

Continuing Professional Education
We offer courses, workshops, conferences and symposia throughout the year to provide clinicians and administrators with timely and critical information in health care and project management. We also offer a Dental Hygienist/Nitrous Oxide certification program. For more information, call (207) 221-4343.

Department of Education
We offer an online Master of Science in Education, Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study and Graduate Certificates. Call either (207) 602-2681 or (207) 602-2857.

Teacher Certification Program
We offer this self-paced program for individuals who hold a baccalaureate degree and are interested in a career in teaching (207) 602-2857.