Understanding Degree Evaluations
What is U-OnTrack Degree Evaluations?
U-OnTrack Degree Evaluation uses CAPP which is an acronym for Curriculum, Advising, and Program Planning. It is a comprehensive module, within Banner, that offers flexible tracking toward your degree or award completion. U-OnTrack Degree Evaluation helps you navigate through sometimes complex and diverse course requirements, giving you the ability to comprehensively track your progress toward your personal educational goal. This goal could be to achieve one of the following:
- Another set of requirements
Why should I use U-OnTrack Degree Evaluation?
"What will it take for me to graduate? Am I on schedule? What if I were to add a minor? What if I were to change my major?"
These are all questions that you might be asking yourself as you continue to pursue you academic goals at UNE.
U-OnTrack Degree Evaluation will allow you to obtain quick and accurate information. This information will show you where you are on the path toward completing your goal. This will also allow your advisor more time for advising, rather than spending hours plotting out your progress toward completion of your academic goal.
Who can access U-OnTrack Degree Evaluation?
It can be accessed by you or your advisor.
Where do I access U-OnTrack Degree Evaluation?
- Access U-Online
- Click "LOGIN HERE"
- Enter your Noreaster ID and Password
- For Students: Once in U-Online, click on Student Services, then Student Records, and finally on Degree Evaluation.
- For Advisors: Once in U-Online, click on Faculty Services, then Student Information Menu, and finally on Degree Evaluation.
- Follow the text and links through the Degree Evaluation
If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.