Welcome to UNE Ad Hoc Room Reservation!
Ad Hoc Room Reservation is for UNE faculty, staff and students for events above and beyond standard course offerings and final exams during the summer, fall and spring semesters.
Request a Room
Requests can only be completed by clicking on the Ad Astra ‘Room Request’ form.
(preferred browsers: Firefox & Chrome)
- How to request an event using Ad Astra
- Searching for Available Rooms
- Exporting an Event to your Outlook Calendar
- Tips, Tricks, and FAQs
UNE Room Policy
Per each corresponding semester, we book through:
|Biddeford Campus||Portland Campus|
|Summer||(on or about) August 25||
(on or about) August 15
|Fall||(on or about) January 10||(on or about) January 1|
|Spring||(on or about) May 15||(on or about) May 15|
Note: Dates are based on Academic Calendars and are subject to change.
Room Release Dates for each upcoming semester:
|Non Academic Space||Academic Space|
|Summer||(on or about) March 1||(on or about) May 1|
|Fall||(on or about) July 1||(on or about) August 1|
|Spring||(on or about) October 1||(on or about) December 1|
Note: Policy followed for Rooms that are Reserved by Registrar’s Office only. We reserve the right to relocate your event based on Academic Needs.
- Please include 1 hour of set up and 1 hour of break down time per request, if it is needed, for a ‘basic’ set up. (Including: IT Technology set up, Facilities set up and/or Sodexo food deliveries)
- If you move furniture, please return it to its original position. DO NOT unplug any equipment in any room. It is imperative that all electronic equipment is left plugged in by all users. The rooms must be suitable for another group’s use when you leave.
- We book events for UNE personnel, staff, instructors, and students for UNE related events. All requests must be completed with a UNE email address listed on the form. Non-UNE persons can contact Conference Services for assistance.
- Please retain your ‘Event Summary’ emails in case you need to refer to them later. In the event of changes and/or cancelations, please reply to the ‘Event Summary’ email- for that particular event(s).
- Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Any/All dates, terms & policies are subject to change.