UNE offers two dental insurance plans to address the oral care needs of our full-time and half-time faculty and staff. Each is available in a variety of family structures to provide the right level of coverage for the best cost.
- Full-time or half-time faculty or staff (self)
- Spouse or Domestic Partner
- Dependent Children (and those of a Domestic Partner) until the end of the month they turn 26
- Participation in dental coverage may begin the first of the month after your hire or qualifying event. If your hire or event occurs on the first of the month, then benefits begin on the date of hire or qualifying event.
- Please review the Summary Plan Description for more eligibility details and consult with Human Resources for specific situations.
Delta Dental Basic
This in-network plan offers core coverage on preventative and minor/ major restorative care for the lowest monthly premiums.
Delta Dental Enhanced
This in-network plan offers a higher level of coverage for preventative care and minor restorative procedures, and core coverage for major restorative procedures.
Delta Dental EyeMED
Individuals electing Delta Dental coverage have access to a vision discount program.
Delta Dental Online
Information about your Delta Dental coverage is available online. You can create an account with Delta Dental Online to access information about your dental plan.
Other Dental Forms
- Benefit Election Form 24 Pay
For 12 month faculty or staff or for 9 or 10 month faculty or staff electing to defer their pay over 12 months
- Benefit Election Form 18 Pay
For 9 month faculty or staff being paid over 9 months
- Benefits Overview Packet
Overview of the primary benefits offered by UNE
- Dental Plan Comparison compare coverage of the core and high option dental plans
- Domestic Partner Affidavit
This clarifies and certifies the requirements necessary for unmarried domestic partners’ eligibility to be included in health and dental insurance coverage