Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Administration
Dr. Mohan lab., Press Coverage
- 2018 : https://www.une.edu/news/2018/srinidi-mahon%E2%80%99s-breast-cancer-detection-and-monitoring-patent-featured-wcsh-and-portland-press
- 2017 : https://www.une.edu/news/2017/%E2%80%98associated-press%E2%80%99-highlights-une%E2%80%99s-srinidi-mohan-breast-cancer-research-funding
- 2016 : https://www.une.edu/news/2016/pharmacy-professor-srinidi-mohan-receives-two-grants-breast-cancer-detection-marker:
- Mohan, S. (2018). Methods and Diagnostics for Cancer Detection and Treatment Monitoring [U.S. Patent number., 10,073,099].
- Mohan. S. (2019). Methods and diagnostics for cancer detection and treatment monitoring. [U.S. patent pending., application number., 16/570,747].
Selective Peer-Reviewed Publications (from 2011 – present)
*, indicates corresponding author
- Mohan, S*., Patel, S., Barlow, D., Rojas, A.C. (2020). Predictive response of a simple and sensitive blood-based biomarker between estrogen-negative solid tumors. Advances in Medical Sciences. 65:424-428. doi: 10.1016/j.advms.2020.08.004
- Mohan, S*., Lawton, S., Palmer, C., Rojas, A.C. (2019). Competitive ELISA method for novel estrogen-negative breast cancer biomarker quantification. Journal of Immunological Methods. 474:112671. doi: 10.1016/j.jim.2019.112671
- Mohan, S*., Patel, S., Greenstein, I., Ng, C., Frazier, K., Nguyen, G., Harding, L., Barlow, D. (2018). Metabolic relevance for N-hydroxy L-arginine reduction in estrogen-negative breast cancer cells. Amino Acids. doi:10.1007/s00726-018-2603-x.
- Mohan, S*., Greenstein, I., Ng, C., Frazier, K., Nguyen, G., Harding, L. (2017). Assessing Nw-hydroxy-L-arginine applicability as a novel ethnic specific estrogen-negative breast cancer marker. Amino Acids Journal. 50 (3–4: 373-382. doi: 10.1007/s00726-017-2523-1.
- Mohan, S*., Harding, L., Moua, N. (2016). Nw-hydroxy-L-arginine as a novel ethnic specific indicator of estrogen-negative breast cancer. Amino Acids. 48(11):2693-2698. DOI :10.1007/s00726-016-2301-5.
- Mohan, S*., Harding, L. (2016). Maintenance of Cytosolic Calcium is Crucial to Extend L-Arginine Therapeutic Benefits During Continuous Dosing. Nutrition Research.36(10):1114-1120. DOI: 10.1016/j.nutres.2016.07.002
- Mohan, S*., Benson, C. (2014). Understanding the metabolic possibilities for L-Arginine tolerance development. Austin Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences. 2(2):6.
- Mohan S*, Patel H, Bolinaga J, Soekamto N. (2013). AMP-activated protein kinase regulates L-arginine mediated cellular responses. Nutrition and Metabolism. 10:40
- Mohan S*, Patel H, Bolinaga J, Soekamto N, Achu L, Teklemariam K. (2012). Dihydrobiopterin (BH2): Key Determinant in influencing arginine mediated endothelial tolerance and dysfunction. American Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology. 8:54-62
- Mohan S, Fung HL. (2012). Mechanism of cellular oxidation stress induced by asymmetric dimethylarginine. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 13:7521-7531
- Mohan S, Wu CC, Shin S, Fung HL. (2011). Continuous exposure to L-arginine induces oxidative stress and physiological tolerance in cultured human endothelial cells. Amino Acids. 43:1179-88
- Shin S, Mohan S, Fung HL. (2011). Intracellular L-arginine concentration does not determine NO production in endothelial cells: Implications on the "L-arginine paradox”. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 414:660-663
- Shin S, Fung S-M, Mohan S, Fung HL. (2011). Simultaneous bio-analysis of L-Arginine, L-Citrulline and dimethylarginases by LC-MS/MS. Journal of Chromatography B. 876:467- 474