Who to Contact in HR
Cat Martins currently serves as the benefits and leave manager. If you need assistance with any of the below please reach out to Cat and she’d be happy to assist you.
- Insurance/benefit questions (including Open Enrollment)
- ADA work accommodation requests
- Medical leave requests
- Workplace injury/illness reporting
If you need assistance with any of the following, contact Tammy Louko, HR shared services manager.
- Employment Immigration process and questions
- Compliance training (annual and new hire)
- Human Resources web page
- Translation and Interpreter Services
- General Human Resources support
If you need assistance with any of the following, please reach out to Shaylah Kelly, employee relations and development specialist.
- Performance Concerns
- Training Opportunities (for new managers, teams, divisions, or university-wide trainings)
- Performance Appraisals (process, training, etc.)
- Employee Relations (exit interviews, concerns with communication, etc.)
Janna Merritt, associate director and senior HR business partner, is available to help with the below.
- Policy and Employee Relations
- Organizational design and workforce planning
- Recruiting and Onboarding
- HR101 Training
- Educational Benefits