As a new student in the College of Dental Medicine, College of Pharmacy, and Westbrook College of Health Professions, you will participate in a formal orientation program on campus, offered at the start of the academic year.
This is a time to get your pre-enrollment tasks out of the way and to participate in a variety of programs and discussions to become acquainted with your colleagues, campus culture, the University, and the greater Portland community.
All new Portland Campus students are expected to attend their orientation program to foster a successful transition into their program of graduate and/or professional study.
- Master of Nurse Anesthesia
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Physician Assistant
- Master of Social Work – Advanced Standing
- Third-year Dental Hygiene students transitioning to the Portland Campus
- Third-year Nursing students transitioning to the Portland Campus
Graduate and Professional Student Orientation and Welcome
For all entering graduate and professional students in the academic programs listed below.
- Dental Hygiene transfer students
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Social Work
Orientation check-in and continental breakfast begins at 7:45 a.m. on Monday, August 27 in Innovation Hall on UNE’s Portland Campus. Download a General Schedule Overview for this required two-day orientation and welcome program.
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing